Facials are a great way to pamper yourself, and get your skin looking and feeling it’s best. The facials we offer all do slightly different things for your skin, but they’ll all leave your skin glowing.
We start each facial with having a quick chat about your skin, so we can make any tweaks to the treatment to ensure you get the best possible outcome. Most facials come with a massage (generally of the shoulders, neck and decolletage), and after the facial we finish up by applying aftercare products (including SPF if it’s needed).
A list of our facials with a brief description of each is below. A full description of each facial is available on our Fresha booking page.
Face First Facials
These are our in house facial treatments where we use luxury products from a mixture of providers.
- Luxury Facial- your classic standard facial, which makes a great introduction to facials if you’ve never had one.
- Teenage Facial- a perfect facial for teenage skin that needs some extractions and TLC.
- Face First Deep Cleanse- a perfect option to help those with congested skin.
- Deluxe Signature Facial- our deluxe facial with everything, including a thorough exfoliation with microdermabrasion or hydro-dermabrasion as well as Omnilux (LED Light Therapy).
These are the Facials, where we use Payot masks and Payot product (we also have a wide range of Payot products available for sale in the salon).
- Payot Absolute Smoothing & Rejuvenating Facial – a facial focused on leaving your skin with an immediate new skin and an amazing rejuvenated effect.
- Payot Collagen Facial- a facial that’s guaranteed to rehydrate, moisturise and nourish your face and decolletage.
- Payot Express Facial- the perfect facial for those who want great skin results in their lunch break, or just don’t want all the fluffy stuff.
These are the Facials, where we use Environ masks and Environ product (we also have a wide range of Environ products available for sale in the salon).
- Environ Prescription Facial- this facial is suitable for everyone, even the most sensitive of skins, it’s sure to leave your skin looking radiant and feeling great.
- Environ Vitamin C Peel and Mask- a quick treatment that leaves you with glowing skin. This facial uses a 20% vitamin C peel and calming mask.
Omnilux LED Light Therapy Facials
These are facials that utilise our Omnilux Revive 2 machine to provide a rejuvenating and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin (you can get more information on the amazing benefits of Omnilux on our Omnilux Light Therapy page). Please note that you can also add an Omnilux Treatment onto any of our other Facials.
- Omnilux-simply lie under the Omnilux machine and let it work it’s magic.
- Omnilux & Peel-combining the benefits of Omnilux Revive2 alongside Environ’s Cool Peel technology.
- Omnilux Light Therapy Facial-a full facial with the added benefit of Omnilux. Omnilux has been shown to stimulate blood circulation and lymphatic flow to eliminate toxins to accelerate healing and calm the skin.
- Omnilux Light Therapy Facial with Cool Peel- a full facial with the benefits of Omnilux and a super hydrating and calming lactic peel. The peel is suitable for the most sensitive of skins, leaving you looking and feeling radiant.
Microdermabrasion is a deep exfoliation that’s perfect for thickened or coarse skin. It uses crystals or a diamond head to exfoliate, while removing dead skin cells.
- Hydro-dermabrasion Facial-the facial starts with a hydro-dermabrasion treatment that exfoliates and hydrates your skin, followed by a mask.
- Microdermabrasion with Extractions & Calming Mask-a microdermabrasion treatment followed by extractions that removes any remaining blackheads and congestion. We then apply a soothing and detoxifying mask.
- Microdermabrasion & Masque-a microdermabrasion treatment, followed by a soothing and detoxifying mask.
CACI Microcurrent Facials
CACI stands for Computer Aided Cosmetology Instrument and has been described as a non-surgical face lift. It’s also been referred to as facial toning, it’s kind of like taking your face to the gym because CACI uses microcurrent technology to lift and tighten the facial and neck muscles.
In a CACI Microcurrent Facial, microcurrent impulses are transmitted to re-educate the muscles and restore tone and elasticity. We offer CACI by itself and also with Microdermabrasion or Omnilux for some extra benefit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have super sensitive skin, am I ok to get a facial?
Please let us know of any skin concerns you have, and we’ll make sure and tailor the facial to best suit your skin. Generally speaking, the only treatment’s we’d not recommend for particularly sensitive skin are the microdermabrasion facials.
What do you recommend if I’ve never had a facial? There’s so many options!
We generally recommend a Luxury Facial to start with, it’s the old classic of facials. Alternatively, give us a call and we’ll gladly talk through what your needs are and find what’s best for you.
How regularly should I have a facial?
We suggest a monthly facial to keep on top of your skin. To get the best results, we recommend a good skin care routine (we’re always happy to talk you through your at home routine, we also have lots of products in the salon that we can recommend).
Do you offer a hyaluronic face mask?
Most of our facial masks include hyaluronic acid.
Do you offer a men’s facial?
All of our facials are suitable for men’s skin too. We tailor our facials for each client, to accommodate what suits their skin best.
Do I need to shave off my beard before having a facial?
Don’t feel like you have to remove the beard, we treat the skin that’s showing.
Should I exfoliate my skin before I come?
Please don’t exfoliate before you come see us! All of our facials include some form of exfoliation.